TEA TABLE BTCD
Material: Birch frame, Italian environment protective board E0, 5-coat oil vanish including 02 Carpoly coats.
- Height: 45 cm
- Width: 70 cm
- Length: 130 cm
Buy 1 time
Giá chưa bao gồm VATOr
Shopping for a client? Large quantity order?
POLICY OF CHANGES:
You can change the product within 07 days as from the date of purchase for the undelivered order (free in charge).
You can change the product within 10 days as from the date of purchase for the delivered order (with a fee totaling 15% of the invoice).
CONDITION OF CHANGES
- The product is 100% brand new with no scratches (for the delivered order).
- The value of the changed product will be equal to or higher than that of the purchased order.
- The product of ACCESSORIESis not changed and returned.
- The customer who changes the product is obliged to make all payments at the Showroom where the product is bought before delivery.
Note: For products on demand, -50% OFF, used products with scratches, the policy of changes will not be applied.
POLICY OF RETURNS:
- You can change the product within 7 days as from the date of purchase for the undelivered order with a fee totaling 20% of the invoice.
- You can change the product within 10 days as from the date of purchase for the delivered order with a fee totaling 25% of the invoice.
Note: For products on demand, sale-off, used products with scratches, the policy of returns will not be applied.
POLICY OF WARRANTY
- The policy of warranty is applied for free repair or replacement of auxiliaries only due to the fault of the manufacturer. Warranty based on the policy of warranty is specified in this warranty card.
- A warranty card should be intact without erasure, amendment and contain full warranty information.
- For sofas, only frame and cushion are guaranteed in the defined period.
- For beds, wardrobes, tea tables, TV shelves, dressing tables, shoes cabinets, night stands and other products, only technical errors (production errors) are guaranteed.
- Accessories are not
CASES UNDER NO WARRANTY
- Products have no a Warranty card or the content of Warranty card is erased.
- Products are damaged due to external impacts.
- Parts are willingly assembled or disassembled in products.
- Products are damages due to direct lighting, high temperature, water flooding and termite.
- Products are worn and broken due to natural wear and out of warranty.
Warranty at workshop: The period of warranty is 07 working days.
Warranty at customer's home: The period of warranty is 03 working days.
Answering questions: All questions from customers will be answered within 02 working days.
There are no reviews yet.